Re: Debian job board?

On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 06:10:49PM +0200, Christoph Haas wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 12:28:01PM +0100, Will Newton wrote:
> > Is there any place where someone could advertise jobs that would be suitable
> > for Debian developers?
>
> We (the folks at mentors.debian.net) are planning a forum where NMs are
> seeking sponsors. It would be no additional effort to create another

jobs.debian.net, has also such a possibility, I think it`s still
unkown :)

http://people.debian.org/~amu/job-db.tgz

some time ago i thought, it makes sense to continue the work,
the idea was, a better interface for Debian-Interal work and a
skill database

ex. somebody search a c programmer in order to improof his
package.

Unfortunately it looks like not too much interessting to run a debian
jobdb, maybe everyone is too much lucky in a rock stable job :)

> forum for such job advertisements. As I have full control of the web
> server we could even call it jobs.debian.net or whatever you like. We
> would only need a DD to create the .debian.net DNS entry. (I'm still
> stuck in the NM queue so I can't to that on my own, yet.) Comments?

cu
amu