Re: Debian job board?

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 12:28:01PM +0100, Will Newton wrote:
> Is there any place where someone could advertise jobs that would be suitable
> for Debian developers?

We (the folks at mentors.debian.net) are planning a forum where NMs are
seeking sponsors. It would be no additional effort to create another
forum for such job advertisements. As I have full control of the web
server we could even call it jobs.debian.net or whatever you like. We
would only need a DD to create the .debian.net DNS entry. (I'm still
stuck in the NM queue so I can't to that on my own, yet.) Comments?

 Christoph

--
~
~