RE: debootstrapping and sysvinit

Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
> Tobias Wolter wrote:
> > I still haven't seen any bugfix from you. How about you go stop
> > ranting about being treated unfair and DOING YOUR WORK?
>
> And you think an attitude like this is going to make me work
> harder? For *you* ?? Get real.

Regardless of whether it was right to NMU sysvinit without you being
notified:  I get the impression maybe you should think over why you have
accepted maintainership of the package.  If you are maintaining it for your
own sake only, then maybe you should give up maintainership and use a
self-maintained, forked copy of the package.

No offense,
Julian.