Re: Bug#199518: ITP: libcommons-lang-java -- Extension of the java.lang package
,Adam Heath <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Jul 2003, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
> > Description : Extension of the java.lang package
The Lang Component contains a set of Java classes that provide helper
methods for standard Java classes, especially those found in the
java.lang package in the Sun JDK. The following classes are included:
* StringUtils - Helper for java.lang.String.
* CharSetUtils - Methods for dealing with CharSets, which are sets of
characters such as [a-z] and [abcdez].
* RandomStringUtils - Helper for creating randomised Strings.
* NumberUtils - Helper for java.lang.Number and its subclasses.
* NumberRange - A range of numbers with an upper and lower bound.
* ObjectUtils - Helper for java.lang.Object.
* SerializationUtils - Helper for serializing Objects.
* SystemUtils - Utility class defining the Java system properties.
* NestedException package - A sub-package for the creation of nested
* Enum package - A sub-package for the creation of enumerated types.
* Builder package - A sub-package for the creation of equals, hashCode,
compareTo and toString methods.
This is a part of the Apache Jakarta Project.
-- Arnaud Vandyck, STE fi, ULg
Formateur Cellule Programmation.