EPSON appreciates your feedback by June 30, '03 - Debian

Dear Linux Developer and Distributor,

Please allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Farideh Sherbaf and I am your contact for EPSON Worldwide Developer Relations for scanners and All-In-One (Multifunction) products.   The EPSON Developer Relations Group would like to obtain your feedback on your support of scanners in the Linux environment.

Your prompt answers to the following questions are appreciated (Yes/No):

1. Do you include the SANE backend (scanner driver) within your Linux distribution package?
2. Which SANE frontends  (applications) do you include within your Linux distribution package?
3. Do you include Epson's Image Scan! for Linux?  (Image Scan! for Linux is a graphical frontend for Epson scanners.)

If you are not the appropriate contact for this matter, please forward this E-mail to appropriate representative.

As well, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding Epson products.

Best regards,

Farideh Sherbaf
Sr. Product Engineer
EPSON Worldwide Developer Relations