Re: RFC: fewer vim variants

On Sat, Jun 14, 2003 at 12:43:58PM -0700, Luca Filipozzi wrote:
> I propose to have only the following:
>   vim  (aka vim-tiny; no interpreters, no docs)
>   kvim (including all non-threaded interpreters; kde support; no docs)
>   gvim (including all non-threaded interpreters; gtk2 support; no docs)
>   vim-doc

Can you list the "non-threaded interpreters"? I know debian's perl is
built with thread support and I would hate to do without :perldo.
Come to think of it, all libraries should at least be compatible with
threads according to policy 11.2.

What is the issue with threaded interpreters and vim?

--
Bart.