Re: Every spam is sacred

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 11:45:53AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	Spam is determined by the contents of the email, not by the
>  factr that someone in that IP block may have sopammed some one else
>  at some point in the mists of time.

Mail from an old, abandoned and abused proxy (RBLed from months or years
I mean), for example, is spam for me, even if I don't check content.

Remember that there's a steganography method that "hides" message
content in spam mails. Should we blame it if DDs like steganography?

--
Christian Surchi, csurchi@debian.org, christian@firenze.linux.it |   ICQ
www.debian.org - www.softwarelibero.it - www.firenze.linux.it    | 38374818