Re: Every spam is sacred: proposal and example

Christian Surchi <csurchi@debian.org> a tapoté :

> On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 01:12:48PM +0000, Frank Copeland wrote:
> > If I want spam filtered from my mail, I can do it myself. I pay by the
> > byte for mail and news I download and then filter, but I've seen far
> > too many false positives from filtering software (in the case of
> > cleanfeed and bogofilter, that I've contributed somewhat to) to
> > tolerate having some anti-spam zealot determine what *I* see.
>
> Probably you need to read the proposals before writing your analysis.
> The proposal is for *tagging* at this moment!

The proposal is tagging but we are also discussing of some methods
to handle that that are not limitated to tagging.

Santiago Villa, while proposing tagging, a moderated proposal, gave
the example of a method that I personally understand as some kind of
terrorism - but how we call it is not the point. And some other people
said that this policy seem not outrageous to them.

Would you expect to have only answers about the proposal and none about
the example?

The proposal is pretty neutral, it's just something added, nothing is
removed. So nobody will probably object. But if many people is happy
with the example, it may modify the proposal.

--
Mathieu Roy

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org