Re: Call for votes for the Condorcet/Clone proof SSD voting methods GR

On Jun 11, Manoj Srivastava (srivasta@debian.org) wrote:
 > On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 06:55:47 -0400, Neil Roeth <neil@debian.org> said:
 >
 > > And Manoj agreed that the ballot is flawed, so apparently it's clear
 > > on a second reading.  :-)
 >
 > 	Sure. Where we differ is in considering this to be a mountain
 >  or a molehill.

Yes.  And whether it would be simpler to void the vote and redo it versus
letting the current vote continue and hoping it does not make a difference.

Most important to me at this point is that we actually resolve it one way or
the other rather than have an endless debate.  Are you going to void the vote
or not?  I'll live with the decision and stop debating it either way, though
obviously I will be happier if you redo this vote with a flawless ballot.

Thanks.

--
Neil Roeth