Re: Call for votes for the Condorcet/Clone proof SSD voting methods GR

On Jun  9, John H. Robinson, IV (jaqque@debian.org) wrote:
 > Neil,
 >
 > this may be the A.3.1 vote. in which case, this is a valid ballot. we
 > will have the A.3.2 vote subsequent to this vote, unless Further
 > Discussion wins this one.

I assumed it was not, since the resolution says there are no amendments to it,
and A.3.1 is about voting on amendments.  I definitely agree with you that
this needs clarification, though, and the best place to put that would be in
the ballot itself, e.g., "This ballot fulfills the requirements of section
A.3.2."

--
Neil Roeth