Re: Debian menu system update

On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 16:46, Josip Rodin wrote:

> The (simple) responsibility of developers to contact other developers
> whose packages they want to touch far outweighs the (harder) responsibility
> of developers to track general discussion and/or news forums. This is
> a de facto axiom of how Debian functions and no amount of
> this-cause-is-noble-and-worthy handwaving can put it aside.

Ok then,

Bill, some Debian developers have raised a number of concerns about the
continuing development of the Debian menu system.  These concerns are
currently being discussed on the debian-devel mailing list, and we would
greatly appreciate it if you could comment on these concerns.

In case you are not subscribed to the list, the discussion began here:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200305/msg02071.html

Thanks!