Re: Maintaining kernel source in sarge

On Sat, May 24, 2003 at 01:25:38PM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > Sure, it's more work but I think it's worth it.
>
> Because no one's done it?

Hey, if that was an argument.  The question is whether people want it..

> We can't count on it because the architecture ports become available at
> different times; m68k still hasn't caught up IIRC.  It would be nice,
> though.

Some m68k architectures might be a hard, I agree.  But having a package
that works on as many machines as possible would be very cool.

Note that although I'm not a DD (and don't have plans to become one),
I'd be happy to invest time to help out wherever needed for such a
kernel-unified package.