autobuild request: make config.log available

Hi,

I'm one of the core maintainers of GnuCash.  The Debian Maintainer
has asked for my help in debugging some of the autobuild problems
with various Debian platforms.  Unfortunately he cannot provide
sufficient information to help debug the problem.

In particular, part of the problem appears to happen during the
configure phase.  In order to debug the configuration problem
I need access to the config.log during the failed build process.
Unfortunately the autobuild process does not provide access to
the contents of config.log, so there is no way to remotely debug
this problem.

Therefore, I humbly request that the autobuild process be improved to
provide config.log files for failed builds to enable remote debugging
of problems during the configure phase.

Thanks,

-derek

PS: I am not subscribed, so please CC me on replies.  Thanks.