experimental debconfised wu-ftpd package

Hi,

I've finished work on debconfising the wu-ftpd package. It seems to work
on the couple of test systems I have here. However, I'd like to see the
package have a little bit more testing before I upload it to the
archive.

If anyone is willing to do this, bearing in mind that it MAY not be 100%
perfect, please grab the packages from the following apt source and give
them a try:

deb http://apt.crustynet.org.uk/ unstable main
deb-src http://apt.crustynet.org.uk/ unstable main

The reason I'm a bit wary of this is because it's almost a complete
rewrite of the installation scripts, and I'm not sure it covers all of
the weird cases it could come up against.

--
Chris