Re: Do not touch l10n files

On Wed, 14 May 2003 01:54:34 +0200, Nicolas Boullis
<nboullis@debian.org> wrote:
>You're probably right, those useless l10n teams are annoying.

No offense intended, but actually I would prefer my packages to stay
untranslated. I am not an English native speaker, and by no way fluent
in English, but I feel that the documentation for most of the packages
I maintain (which are mostly technical packages) should be read in
English to avoid misunderstandings. If it would be possible to
translate technical documents without causing misunderstanding, I
would be doing my German translation myself.

Unfortunately, there does not seem to be any possibility to prevent
translation work from being done on my packages.

Greetings
Marc