Re: Michael-John Turner MIA? (was: Debian MIA check)

On Fri 16 May 2003, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

> I didn't check yet whether he really made that upload.  But yeah, the
> mrtg bug is certainly a good reason to contact him again...  Feel

I wrote to him (again) on the 13th about his, still zero response.

> free to NMU in the meantime.

Done, mrtg 2.9.29-0.1 is accepted.
I also needed to upload libsnmp-session-perl 0.95-0.1 as the new mrtg
depends on this 0.93 or higher (only 0.90 was available), and MJ is also
the maintainer for this package.

Paul Slootman