Re: security in testing

Hi, Stephen Frost wrote:

> honestly, if you care enough about what other people think to not take
> any action on your own chances are pretty good whatever you did wouldn't
> get very far anyway.

My approach is somewhat different. I freely admit that I'm fairly new to
Debian and probably have some misconceptions about how Things Are Done.
(That wouldn't be the first time...)

So I'd rather ask first than to step on somebody's toes.

Besides, somebody might have a better idea how to do that. They should
have a chance to speak up _before_ I do all the work. ;-)

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people