Re: security in testing

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 11:12:08AM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> >   If it just comes down to applying patches, and doing the rebuilds then
> >   it seems to be the kind of job a small team could manage; unless I'm
> >   missing something?
> So far nobody has lifted a finger as far as I know, though many people talk
> about how critically important it is (cough).

When the new security system and buildd setup was designed and
implemented, it was specifically setup to work for testing updates as well
as stable, which counts as "lifting a finger" as far as I'm concerned...
Since then, of course...

Cheers,
aj

  ``Dear Anthony Towns: [...] Congratulations --
        you are now certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer!''