Re: A strawman proposal: "testing-x86" (Was: security in testing)

Theodore Ts'o wrote:
> So let me make the following modest strawman proposal.  Let us posit
> the existence of a new distribution, which for now I'll name
> "testing-x86".

I suggested the same thing a few weeks ago, with little reaction. Nice to see
someone else got the same idea.

I'd volunteer to set it up, but I need to become a DD to access the relevant
data. Does anyone want to advocate/sponsor me?

(And, to avoid the whole "testing is a release tool" debate, we could call it
something else. 'trying', perhaps. ;-) )

--
Björn