Re: Returning from "vacation". (MIA?)

On Wed, 14 May 2003 14:27, Clay Crouch wrote:
> Hmmm.... An ettiquette lesson before a "welcome back" and a work
> assignemnt, just because you find my anti-spam measures draconian and my
> filter bypass info in my sig to be annoying.

When such lessons are needed they should be dealt with first.

> And yes.... I am fully aware of "nettiquette" and it's dim view on long

So it wasn't an innocent mistake, as we expected.

> Five percent failure, eh? Try zero percent, with zero false positives.

I do not jump through any such hoops to send mail.  Anyone who does such
things will not receive mail from me, that gives at least one source of
false-positives.

This attitude makes me want to start sending emails to spammers suggesting
that they put the magic phrase in their spam...