Re: Returning from "vacation". (MIA?)

On Wed, 14 May 2003 14:27, Clay Crouch wrote:
> Hmmm.... An ettiquette lesson before a "welcome back" and a work
> assignemnt, just because you find my anti-spam measures draconian and my
> filter bypass info in my sig to be annoying.

When such lessons are needed they should be dealt with first.

> And yes.... I am fully aware of "nettiquette" and it's dim view on long

So it wasn't an innocent mistake, as we expected.

> Five percent failure, eh? Try zero percent, with zero false positives.

I do not jump through any such hoops to send mail.  Anyone who does such
things will not receive mail from me, that gives at least one source of

This attitude makes me want to start sending emails to spammers suggesting
that they put the magic phrase in their spam...