Re: OO build-depends on tcsh (Was: Debian MIA check)

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 04:59:25PM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 07:42:03PM +0200, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> > uuh, tcsh is an OpenOffice.org Build-Dependency....
> > I wouldn't take it because I don't use it, but we need it...
>
> tcsh as a build-dependency?  Seems like a bug in openoffice.  That should be
> fixed regardless of whether we keep tcsh.

ISTR that lots of the upstream build scripts need tcsh. The issue has
come up once or twice in the past.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-openoffice/2002/debian-openoffice-200205/msg00226.html

Cheers,
Nick

--
|                 The greatest woes of the programmer?                 |