Re: libgphoto2 needs to be rebuild on alpha (or not)

On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 10:57:42AM -0400, christophe barbe wrote:
> Thanks to the enlightening Bjorn Stenberg script, I finally understood
> why gphoto2 was not entering in testing (at least one reason preventing
> it).
>
> It appears that the current libgphoto2 on alpha is linked against an old
> libexif. What is the best way of dealing with this? I guess there is a
> better way than to simply upload a new libgphoto2 for all archs.
> Can someone rebuild it or do I have access to an debian/alpha machine to
> do it myself?

Sorry It was before the coffee. I am back to the confusion.
libgphoto2 was built against the last libexif on alpha and both seems ok
on alpha.

I don't understand the output of
   http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=libexif
What is the problem on alpha?

Thanks,
Christophe

Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods.
Cats have never forgotten this. --Anonymous