Re: Sun Ultra 30 available

On Sat, May 03, 2003 at 08:11:48PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Nathan E Norman]
> > I'll be moving to Minneapolis in the late May - early June
> > timeframe.
>
> But you forgot to mention where you are moving from, and the current
> location of the machine.  It might be relevant for interested
> parties. :)

[ Cc:ing reply to d-devel, hope that's ok ]

I'm moving from Sioux Falls, SD which is much more of a backwater
than Minneapolis MN :-)  Shipping from Sioux Falls to wherever you are
will be about the same as from MSP in most cases I'd guess.

Some other info: I have shipping materials for the Ultra 30; I'd guess
$30 as a fair estimate of shipping costs for it.  The monitor is a
different story; I don't have a box (specifically) for it and it's
heavy.  I'd guess at least $50 to ship it somewhere.

  See, if you were allowed to keep the money, you wouldn't create
  jobs with it. You'd throw it in the bushes or something.  But
  the government will spend it, thereby creating jobs.
          -- Dave Barry