fixed libstdc++5 package

A fixed libstdc++ package (0pre7) has been uploaded to incoming. You
can get it from

	http://ftp-master.debian.org/~doko/gcc-3.3/

for i386 as well. Another workaround is to keep or reinstall the 0pre5
package (it's currently in sarge/testing).

Sorry for messing up unstable, I did the tests on a remote machine,
which doesn't have installed menu or any other package
affected. Changed that.

	Matthias

Btw, looking at the reports, I see 30 submitted from i386 architectures,
one from a powerpc machine, none from other architectures, although all
architectures are affected. Conclusions? ;-)