Re: Who b0rked my Ghostscript and fonts?

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, +20:27:07 EEST (UTC +0300),
Michael Fedrowitz <michaelf@debian.org> pressed some keys:

> On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 12:02:00PM +0300, Juhapekka Tolvanen wrote:

> >         FontPath        "/usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont"
> >         FontPath        "/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-bitstream-vera"
> >         FontPath        "/usr/share/fonts/truetype/dustin"
> >         FontPath        "/usr/share/fonts/truetype/openoffice"
> >         FontPath        "/usr/share/fonts/truetype/thryomanes"

> Don't do this. Install x-ttcidfont-conf and add
> /var/lib/defoma/x-ttcidfont-conf.d/dirs/TrueType to your font paths
> instead. (Which almost every font package's README.Debian tells you to
> do, btw.)

That package is installed from unstable, but a directory called
/var/lib/defoma/x-ttcidfont-conf.d/dirs/TrueType do not exist. I
deinstalled that package it with "dpkg --purge --force-depends" and then
reinstalled it and that helped. Weird...

But my GhostScript is still b0rken.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur,