RE: Non-debian running DD's (Was: Re: stop abusing debconf alread y)

Hi,

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 04:12:25 +0000, Milanuk, Monte wrote:
>  I guess 'normal' people don't subscribe to
> mailing-lists, where threading is *essential*.

Depends on the mailing list, I'd say. Most non-technical mailing lists
have so many people who use brain-dead webmail accounts that threading is
somewhat useless.

Personally, I have turned threading off in kmail; the mailing lists go
through a local mail<=>news gateway. Best of both worlds.

--
Matthias