Re: [debian-devel] Status of mICQ code audit

>--[Robert Lemmen]--<robertle@semistable.com>
> On Sat, Apr 19, 2003 at 09:43:05PM +0200, Martin Loschwitz wrote:

> > can you please inform the list and me about the current status of the
> > mICQ code audit you two wanted to do? It's been a while and I didn't
> > hear anything further from you since then.

> couple of non-intentional errors (buffer overruns, null-dereferences, etc)

If you really found some that haven't been fixed in the meanwhile, you could
send them to me so that I can fix them for the next update.

> the core issue

Of which are left:
a) #167606: Debian's copyright violation
b) #167610: annoying packet dump every 30s
c) the slander on this mailing list, in particular by Steve Langasek, Russel
   Cooker and Manoj Srivastava
d) the libel published in the Debian Weekly News of 2003-02-18; cf
   http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200302/msg01391.html

.. none of those can be fixed by you.

--
         100 DM =  51  € 13 ¢.