Re: Do we need policy changes?

> And why should we pull packages that works 95% of the time?

One of the release goals for Woody (I believe) was that everything is
8-bit clean. The same could have been said for that; why should we pull
packages that work 95% of the time? (And if 8-bit cleanness is not 95%
of the time, then neither is not handling UTF-8, considering that's
requirement for India, home of over a sixth of the world's population.)

--
David Starner - dvdeug@email.ro
Ic sæt me on anum leahtrice, ða com heo and bát me!