Re: Managing bug reports

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 22:03, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> Mark Howard <mh@tildemh.com> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >   version 0.7 of debbuggtk is now in the Debian repository. This is a
> > set of tools (bugwatcher, bugviewer and buglister) to help manage Debian
> > bug reports. This is useful because:
>
> Err, it requires some non-free software, jre 1.4 that is. Too bad.

Hopefully only as a temporary measure.

I had been using kaffe until recent multi threaded changes. The latest
cvs of kaffe may even work now; unfortunately it's not packaged yet.
As I said in the original email, I have also been in contact with
sablevm developers regarding this - they have been very friendly and
seem keen on helping.
I've just tried gij again. It works but suffers seemingly random
crashes. Help by people who know more about gij would be appreciated.

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :