Re: Upcoming removal of orphaned packages

There is a nice graphical front-end to Postgresql, in the non-US
section :

gk:~$ apt-cache show pgaccess| grep -A 100 Description
 A Tk/Tcl program for X that provides a front-end to PostgreSQL.  It can be
 used to generate and store queries, views, reports and forms.
 .
 The PostgreSQL database may be local or on a remote machine.
Task: database-server

Package: pgaccess
 A Tk/Tcl program for X that provides a front-end to PostgreSQL.  It can be
 used to generate and store queries, views and new forms.