Re: Stupid use of debconf award

Josselin Mouette <josselin.mouette@ens-lyon.org> writes:
> After re-reading my message, I would like to apologize for having been
> unnecessarily rude, being already tense for other reasons.

Apology accepted.

> I don't want to handle libnet-perl, but I can try to provide a patch
> for that specific issue if you need it.

If you give me a patch that allows people to choose to bypass all the
questions (without just removing the debconf support wholesale, which
was put in after years of getting bug reports complaining about the
lack of same), I'll certainly give priority to applying it and
releasing the result.

I am still soliciting for someone with time to take over this package.

Mike
--
They say Confucious does his crossword with a pen -- Tori Amos