Re: Stupid use of debconf award

On Monday 14 April 2003 14:30, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Maybe it should be recalled to everyone that debconf is not a place for
> asking users a bunch of stupid crap (how many % of our users know what
> is SNMP ?), but a place to configure the few things that cannot be
> autodected. Thank you.

I don't agree. These questions can be helpful for sysadmins whishing to
automate installation over several stations. These questions should be given
low priority, perhaps ...

Your mail contains 3 stupid, 2 annoying and 1 crap ... I don't think this is
very constructive.

Raphael

--
Not only the sources ...