Re: Rimfirecentral.com

Sigh...

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 04:26:33AM -0700, Denton, Robert wrote:
> I don't know what happened, but I am not happy.  Your shit is showing up as
> the homepage of Rimfirecentral.com.  Whatever caused this needs to be
> resolved.

Well, I can't reach that server at all, but if you mean something like at
http://charon.nightbird.net/home.html you should read more carefully:

: This is a homepage installed by the Debian release of the Apache Web
: server package, because this home page was installed on this host. You may
: want to replace your own web pages as soon as possible with this one, of
: course....

: This computer has installed the Debian GNU/Linux operating system but has
: nothing to do with the Debian GNU/Linux project. If you want to report
: something about this host's behavior or domain, please contact the ISPs
: involved directly, not the Debian Project.

Note the "nothing to do with Debian" phrase.