Re: Announcing a Debian wallpaper package.

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Steve Kemp wrote:

>   Mail me offlist if you'd like me to start hosting this package, etc.
I just keep this on list just to announce that some more images are available
now in version 0.2 of wallpapers-at package at

    http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-background/

I wonder if I should splitt these package into

   wallpapers-at-4x3  for 4x3 screen dimensions like 1600x1200, 1024x768, ...
   wallpapers-at-5x4  for 5x4 screen dimensions like 1280x1024

I'm afraid if I would not do this the package grows to a unnecessary big size.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy