Re: Announcing a Debian wallpaper package.

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Steve Kemp wrote:

>   I'm unclear exactly what you mean by a data section, an
>   arch-independant section within the Debian repository for data-only
>   packages?
While searching the archive of debian-devel for "data section" in the
year 2002 I found several entries:

    (Just my first posting which ended in hints to the data section later in
     the thread.)

Feel free to search for this keywords in the years before and you will find
a lot of flamewars^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hpostings regardings this topic.

Kind regards

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy