Re: Announcing a Debian wallpaper package.

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Steve Kemp wrote:

>   I'm unclear exactly what you mean by a data section, an
>   arch-independant section within the Debian repository for data-only
>   packages?
While searching the archive of debian-devel for "data section" in the
year 2002 I found several entries:

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2002/debian-devel-200207/msg01536.html

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2002/debian-devel-200203/msg00847.html
    (Just my first posting which ended in hints to the data section later in
     the thread.)

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2002/debian-devel-200203/msg01113.html

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2002/debian-devel-200203/msg01122.html

Feel free to search for this keywords in the years before and you will find
a lot of flamewars^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hpostings regardings this topic.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy