Re: Announcing a Debian wallpaper package.

  I've made my wallpaper packages available upon my website
 for the past couple of weeks now.

  After a mention in the Debian weekly news I've received a lot
 of interesting feedback, and the base package is now much improved.

  Would anybody care to recommend any freely distributable Debian
 wallpaper images I could use?  I'd be keen to see the base
 package, and a wallpapers-debian enter the archive at some point
 in the future.

  (If there are no *cough*bloat*cough* objections..)

Steve
---
# Wallpaper packages
www.steve.org.uk/apt/