Re: is m68k really ready for testing?

Wouter Verhelst wrote:

>  It has been suggested that you split off your documentation to an
>  architecture-independent package.

Would it really do anything ? Unless you speak of a new source package,
as far as I know the m68k autobuilder will try build all the packages,
not only the arch-indep. I think fixing that could be worthwhile,
it was a goal of the Build-Depends-Indep policy change.

menu as the same problem than mutt: debiandoc-sgml fails. I have
considered splitting menu-doc from menu, but I do not think it will
fix the build failure.

That said, now that there is a m68k test machine, I have no problem
supporting m68k.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>