Re: How to split ekg package?

> BTW: I'm looking for a sponsor for "my" packages
> dpackage: Package maintenance system for Debian
> openoffice: High-quality office productivity suite
> kde-internationalizion: I18n files for KDE

sorry, maybe there is something wrong with my english knowledge ;)
But...

gohan@saiya:~$ apt-cache search openoffice | awk '{print $1}'
ooqstart-gnome
openoffice.org
openoffice.org-bin
openoffice.org-debian-files
openoffice.org-help-en
openoffice.org-l10n-ar
openoffice.org-l10n-da
openoffice.org-l10n-de
openoffice.org-l10n-el

gohan@saiya:~$ apt-cache search kde-i18n | awk '{print $1}'
kde-i18n-af
kde-i18n-ar
kde-i18n-bg
kde-i18n-bs
kde-i18n-ca
kde-i18n-cs
kde-i18n-da
kde-i18n-de
kde-i18n-el
kde-i18n-engb
kde-i18n-eo
kde-i18n-es
kde-i18n-et

And I'm using only official Debian archives. If I am wrong, that these
packages are in Debian now, please - correct me.

Best wishes,
--
Mati (mati@mati.rm.pl)
Sounds like a Windows problem, try calling Microsoft support