socks support in suck

Suck currently is linked with socks4.  I've had an informal request
that I drop socks support, since the requester beleives it is
obsolete.  I've never used socks myself, and don't anticipate ever
doing so.

Should I:

drop socks support, and see if anyone complains

just leave socks4 in, it doesn't seem to be hurting anything.

see if socks5 will link as easily, and upgrade to it.

If I had access to the raw popularity-contest data, I could check
about people using both socks and suck.  Actually, I'd be more
interested in which news program was used with suck.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html