Re: Finding which release-critical bugs apply to you

On Fri, Mar 21, 2003 at 09:08:21AM +0100, Jochen Voss wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 04:20:18PM -0500, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> > # RCBugger - find RC bugs for programs on your system
> > # Copyright (C) 2003 Anthony DeRobertis
> Some time ago there was a script posted to this list,
> which shows orphaned and RFAed packages from your system.
> (I think it was named wnppalert).
>
> Maybe it would make sense to combine these to scripts
> and to add these to the devscripts (or some other) package?

I agree, both of these tools would help reduce the amount of RC bugs and
orphaned packages, by increasing the awareness of such bugs and packages
amongst developers, thus they should be added to devscripts.

Should i file a wishlist bug? (as in, any objections?)

 -- Sami

--
			  -< Sami Haahtinen >-
      -[ Notify immediately if you do not receive this message ]-