Re: Finding which release-critical bugs apply to you

On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 04:20:18PM -0500, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> # RCBugger - find RC bugs for programs on your system
> # Copyright (C) 2003 Anthony DeRobertis
Thank you for the script, I found it useful :-)

Some time ago there was a script posted to this list,
which shows orphaned and RFAed packages from your system.
(I think it was named wnppalert).

Maybe it would make sense to combine these to scripts
and to add these to the devscripts (or some other) package?