Lintian: image-file-in-usr-lib

Hi,

while building a new zope-extfile package to fix a bug I found out, that there
are some new lintian warnings of the form:

W: zope-extfile: image-file-in-usr-lib usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ExtFile/www/extIma
ge.gif

While I absolutely admit that image data do not belong to /usr/lib but rather to
/usr/share I do not really know whether it makes sense to move these images and
create symlinks later on because zope expects these images exactly at this location.

Any hints what to do here?

Kind regards

          Andreas.