Re: RFC: Upstream author renamed his software

> >  Use apropiate Conflics, Provides, Replaces fields in control file. See,
> >  for example, gnome-system-tools package.

> I did this in a much more roundabout way (as described in my other message
> in this thread.) for some reason but right now in my sleep-addled state, I
> can't remember why.

Conflicts/Replaces/Provides doesn't make packages upgrade automatically
with "apt-get dist-upgrade".

I have thought iiwusynth (fluidsynth) is a library package, so it won't matter
very much, but I haven't been closely watching it, so I might be
outdated or wrong or both.

regards,
	junichi