From: Peter Hanappe <phml@csl.sony.fr>
Subject: FluidSynth 1.0
To: linux-audio-user@music.columbia.edu
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:19:24 +0100
Cc: iiwusynth devel <iiwusynth-devel@mail.freesoftware.fsf.org>,
	fluid-dev@nongnu.org

We are happy to announce that the IIWU Synth has been renamed to
FluidSynth. The new version is 1.0, making it the first official
release. More information and downloads are available on the new home
page at http://www.fluidsynth.org.

Cheers!
The FluidSynth developers

----- End forwarded message -----