Re: Fwd: libpam-radius-auth_1.3.15-5_i386.changes REJECTED (fwd)

also sprach Fabio Massimo Di Nitto <fabbione@fabbione.net> [2003.03.12.1336 +0100]:
> No. The orig.tar.gz was exactly the same in terms of contents. I dunno why
> i endup in having one with a different md5sum from the one in the pool but
> for sure diff <pool>orig.tar.gz <mine>.orig.tar.gz = 0.

actually, the original .orig.tar.gz unpacked into
libpam-radius-auth-1.3.15.orig while the one you sent did not have the
.orig postfix on the folder.

`. `'`

NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc