Re: Fwd: libpam-radius-auth_1.3.15-5_i386.changes REJECTED (fwd)

also sprach Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> [2003.03.12.1128 +0100]:
> Not gluck, auric. :)

yeah well...

> You should use the .orig.tar.gz that is already in the archive if you
> upload new revisions, then it should work.

right, and i have not uploaded the .orig.tar.gz. it's still mentioned
in the .dsc file, so this means that the .orig.tar.gz file has changed
between revisions? fabbione?

`. `'`
NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc