List of virtual package names outdated?

I am trying to fix the most important bugs in the utah-glx packages, and
wanted to confirm the meaning of the libgl1 and libgl-dev virtual
packages, as stated in #148718. The only list of virtual packages I
could find (and the one the policy manual links to), is
but libgl1 and libgl-dev are not in them, and it seems to date from
2001. Is there a more recent list, and where can I find it?

Matijs van Zuijlen

    ... designed to fill holes or cracks of not more than two cubic vims.
			    -- Robert Sheckley, Untouched by Human Hands