Re: knoppix/bootcd like software?

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 01:14:34PM -0500, sean finney wrote:

> does anyone know of other similar efforts in this vein?  if this is a
> work in progress for anyone i'd be interested in helping out in some
> way.

  I'm just traslating the document in which how metadistros works is
  explained. I expect to be able to finish it in a couple of days, but
  I'll have it for sure within this week. I'll post here when finished.
  Do you want to use debian-knoppix list, or do you want to create a new
  debian-metadistros or a metadistros-en list?

  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo