Re: man page with standard gnome options

Hello,

On Sun, Oct 20, 2002 at 07:28:40PM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Sun, 2002-10-20 at 16:27, Jochen Voss wrote:
>
> > I think such a manual page would make sense, it would be good if we
> > had one.  Actually I just now wrote such a page ;-)  I append the result
> > to this mail.
>
> Great!  However, GNOME 1.4 will shortly be replaced by GNOME 2 in sid.
> If you can update this page to list the new standard libgnome options,
> that would be great.  If can you do that, I'll be happy to stick it in
> the gnome package.

Finally I came around to update the manual page.  It reflects the
GNOME 2 options, now.

I submitted the new version as wishlist bug #183132.  Maybe some
native speaker of english or some GNOME initiate could review the
page?  Please direct any comments to the bug report log.

I hope this helps,
Jochen
--
                                         Omm