Re: debconf template translation
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: debconf template translation
- From: Darren Salt <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 15:55:03 +0000
- Message-id: <4BCCF1903Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20030228134749.GB4212@homer.opus.geek>
- References: <20030227234314.GB10198@home.debsupport.de> <20030228010422.GD31673@dragon.kitenet.net> <20030228081349.GA28708@home.debsupport.de> <20030228104029.GA918@blackbird.oase.mhn.de> <email@example.com> <20030228134749.GB4212@homer.opus.geek>
I demand that Graham Wilson may or may not have written...
> On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 01:52:21PM +0100, Tim Dijkstra wrote:
>> The only solution, IMHO, to this problem is a system that cuts out the
>> maintainer from the translation process (Of course they can take
>> responsibility of one or more languages) and adds translations to packages
> what about if the buildd's added the translations to the package while
> building them? that sounds like a compromise: the maintainers don't have to
> do anything and the updates happen automatically.
What about the .debs uploaded by the maintainer? Do you plan to have them
| Darren Salt | linux (or ds) at | nr. Ashington,
| Debian woody, | youmustbejoking | Northumberland
| RISC OS | demon co uk | Toon Army
In this tagline, the concluding three words 'were left out'.